Max and Isela

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Max loves his boo boo bear as he calls Isela. Well he has a couple of other names for her too. When Isela messes up his toys he calls her baby monster and when she wakes from a nap he calls her chiquita preciosa (little precious girl).


Max thought it would be funny to place a bucket on Isela's head. The other day I heard Max asking Isela if she would play cars with him and then in his best high pitched Isela voice he answered, "Yes Max I would love to play cars. Thank you!"

4 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

Oh my goodness!! Max is SO adorable and funny! I love that he loves his sister- she is a lucky little girl. And they are way cute together! She is growing up fast!

Sierra Parke said...

I love Isela's chubby cheeks!!! Max is such a cute big brother. That is so funny that he calls her Baby Monster.

emily a. said...

Those are adorable pictures. It's so cute to hear about kids loving their little baby siblings.

Shilowe said...

Haha! I LOVE that Max 'responded' for Isela about playing cars! :) And I love all those cute photos of them together---especially the first one! They are SO darling!