Suprisingly fast!

Monday, May 24, 2010

I can't believe that Blair's third year in Podiatry school is basically over this week. I've been anticipating the "fourth year" since we started school. I guess I always looked forward to it because I would get to home long periods of time. I am bummed to have to endure another winter on the east coast but maybe be as bad as the winter storms we got earlier this year.

We've been trying to make the most of our time here by visiting beatiful unique places that you don't see on the west coast. So we decided to go to Longwood Gardens. This place is amazing!






The kids really loved the Children's Garden. Max had a blast getting wet and Isela was super happy to play with the water.



Afterwards we went to go see the flowers. I love flowers!




Lastly we decided to take a break on the main lawn.

3 comments:

Sierra Parke said...

That is still one last place I'd like to visit also before we leave. It looks absolutely beautiful. Glad you all had a fun time. Have a safe trip back to California. We'll miss you guys, but we will have to be sure to get together when you are visiting their next. Tennyson would love seeing Max again!!!!!

dan and linds said...

Isela is SO big and SO pretty! I am sad we never made it to Longwood Gardens while we were there. It is definitely on my list of things to do when we go back to visit. Congrats on finishing 3rd year! It is crazy how fast the time flies! At the start, four years sounds like forever, and there were so many times it felt like it would never end, but then, before I knew it, it was over. Now, I'm glad Dan's done with school, but I miss all of you so much! I went to church in Utah today, and even though it was our ward for two years when we first got married, it didn't quite feel like home and made me miss Pennypack. Thank goodness we have things like blogs to keep in touch :)

Shilowe said...

Wow, that place really is beautiful! It looks like you all had a great time. :)