Isela turns 1!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So my baby girl turned 1 on July 14th! I can't believe how fast she is growing. I decided to throw her a Tea Party with all our family and friends. Max enjoyed the tea party so much that he is now having tea parties all the time! Well at least he's getting good use out of her tea party set.

Some shots of the birthday girl. I'm just contemplating the beauty of nature.


I just had cake for the first time and I loved it!


Everyone got a chance to hit the pinata.



This is the best part after breaking the pinata.
Happy birthday to my Chiquita!


Hmmm what am I supposed to do with this?

Yay for presents! One of many dolls to come


I love being a mom to this sweet and feisty little one. She brings happiness into my life everyday.

1 comments:

Sierra Parke said...

Happy Belated Birthday Isela!!! I can't believe she is 1 already!!! Where does the time go, seriously?